Evergreen Learning and Innovation Centre
Inspiring Responsible Resource Development Through Learning and Innovation
The Centre was developed in 2009 as a collaborative effort between industry and government as a location to showcase innovative resource solutions and inspire others to implement those or develop new innovative resources technologies and best practices (e.g., innovative pipeline strategies, innovative water crossings).
The Purpose of The Evergreen Centre is to:
- Empower stakeholders towards responsible resource development through the demonstration of industry recommended practices.
- Facilitate communication between resource sector partners and their stakeholders to build and maintain trust.
- Provide a location for scientific research and verify wise practices.
- Share traditional ecological knowledge.
- Host and Facilitate continuous training, education, and mentorship programs.