EVERGREEN PARK CAMPGROUND TAKING RESERVATIONSThe Evergreen Park Campground online reservation system is open for bookings for the 2022 camping season.
Evergreen Park CampgroundThe Evergreen Park Campground is open May 1 to September 30 annually.
Evergreen Park Campground
Nestled in the quiet and picturesque beauty of Evergreen Park, the Evergreen Park Campground is a great place for mid-week or weekend getaways as well as a place to stay while attending events at Evergreen Park. It is open May to September.
The campground offers free wifi, firewood, fire pits, safe and visible children's playground, very clean public washroom/shower, small store and laundry facilities as well as a dumping station. Evergreen Park Campground is within walking distance of the TARA Centre, the Wild Horse Casino & Lounge and the Pines Family Restaurant as well as the Peace Country Archers facility, Grande Prairie Minor Baseball diamonds, Lewis Hawkes Pavilion, Drysdale Centre and Clarkson Hall. Grande Sunset Outdoor Theatre, featuring weekend movies spring and summer, is located across the road from the campground.
Features & Amenities
- Full service sites complete with power, water & sewer (dumping station and mobile service for longer-term rentals)
- Free wifi
- 30 amp electrical service
- Clean public restrooms
- Modern/clean shower facilities no extra charge
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic tables, fire pits & firewood
- Walking distance from The Pines Restaurant & Casino and Pines Family Restaurant
- Between two championship golf courses
- Archery range
- Walking/running path
- Horse trails
- Short drive to centre of city
- Best weekly and monthly rates (power included) in Grande Prairie area
For more information contact Campground Manager Owen Terry:
CAMPGROUND RULES AND COVID 19 GUIDELINES (MAY CHANGE FOR 2022)
- Quiet time is 11 P.M – 7 A.M.
- Long-term sites must be paid by the first of each month
- All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times - clean-up after your dog
- Leaving your pet locked up in your camper or vehicle during long periods away is prohibited
- One vehicle and one camp unit allowed per site unless otherwise approved
- Maintenance of vehicles or equipment is prohibited at your site
- Campground and amenities are for REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY
- Only individuals of the SAME FAMILY allowed at your campsite
- Dumping of waste tanks onto the campsite is prohibited
- Notify the campground manager if your tanks require pumping - 780 933-1464
- Tank pumping will be conducted every Friday morning
- Practice the TWO-METRE SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times
- Place all waste into the waste bins closest to your campsite
- Checkout time is 12 noon and check-in time is 1 p.m.
- Campfires allowed in provided pits only - unless fire bans are on
- Speed Limit is 15 km/hr.
Failure to adhere to the rules may result in your removal from the campground.
- Wash and sanitize hands before and after visiting shared amenities with high-touch surfaces such as waste bins, washrooms and dumping station
- Where and when possible utilize the washroom in your camp unit to reduce traffic in shared-use facilities
- Cover your picnic table with a cloth or table cover
- Wear sandals when utilizing the shower facility
Your campground staff is here to make your stay more safe and enjoyable so please adhere to the above conditions. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Campground Manager at 780-933-1464.