EVERGREEN PARK CAMPGROUND BOOKING
The campground offers free wifi, firewood, fire pits, safe and visible children's playground, very clean public washroom/shower, small store and laundry facilities as well as a dumping station. Evergreen Park Campground is within walking distance of the TARA Centre, the Wild Horse Casino & Lounge and the Pines Family Restaurant as well as the Peace Country Archers facility, Grande Prairie Minor Baseball diamonds, Lewis Hawkes Pavilion, Drysdale Centre and Clarkson Hall. Grande Sunset Outdoor Theatre, featuring weekend movies spring and summer, is located across the road from the campground.
Campground Features & Amenities
- Full service sites complete with power, water & sewer (dumping station and mobile service for longer-term rentals)
- 30 amp electrical service
- Clean public restrooms
- Dumping station
- Modern/clean shower facilities no extra charge
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic tables, fire pits & firewood
From Campground You Can Walk To:
- Wild Horse Casino & Lounge and Pines Family Restaurant (food, entertainment and off-track horse race betting)
- Outdoor movie theatre
- Grande Prairie Minor Baseball diamonds
- TARA Centre, Clarkson Hall and Evergreen Park Pavilion (Lewis Hawkes and Drysdale Arenas)
- Archery range
- J.D.A. Raceway (live, free summertime parimutuel horse racing)
Close To Campground:
- Co-op Community Disc Golf Course
- Evergreen Ridge Trails
- Peace Area Riding for the Disabled (PARDS)
- Two championship golf courses
- City centre
For more information contact Campground Manager Owen Terry:
- Quiet time is 11PM - 7AM - respect your fellow campers.
- Speed limit on-site is 15km - watch out for children playing.
- One vehicle and one camp unit allowed per site unless otherwise approved
- ·Maintenance of vehicles or equipment involving fluid release potential is prohibited at your site
- Only park vehicles in the site that you are registered in or in visitor parking.
- All pets MUST be on a leash at all times - clean-up after your pet.
- A messy site will attract unwanted wildlife so place your garbage in the garbage bins provided; not outside or under your camp unit.
- Dumping of grey or black waste tanks onto the campsite is strictly prohibited. Waste tank dumping at the on-site sani dump or off site contractor.
- Do not use the fire pit as garbage bins, use the waste bins provided.
- Campfires allowed in provided pits only - unless fire bans are on.
- Feel free to bring your own firewood however; burning of wood scraps containing nails, screws or staples is prohibited.
- Please do not remove wood from the surrounding forest for burning purposes.
- Registered guests are responsible for their invitees, friends and family and will be held accountable.
- Please respect the privacy of others guests. Do not walk through occupied sites.
- Campground and amenities are for our REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY.
- Checkout time is 12:00 noon unless otherwise approved.
Failure to adhere to the above rules may result in your removal from the campground.
Have a wonderful stay at Evergreen Campground and enjoy the amenities.
Your campground staff is here to make your stay more safe and enjoyable so please adhere to the above conditions. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Campground Manager at 780-933-1464.