CAMPGROUND ONLINE BOOKING AVAILABLE.Booking a campsite at McGoverns RV & Marine Campground at Evergreen Park has become easier.
McGovern's RV & Marine Campground OpenThe McGovern's RV & Marine Campground at Evergreen Park is open May 1 to September 30 annually.
McGovern's RV & Marine Campground
Nestled in the quiet and picturesque beauty of Evergreen Park, McGovern's RV & Marine Campground is a great place for mid-week or weekend getaways as well as a place to stay while attending events at Evergreen Park. It is open May to September.
The campground offers free wifi, firewood, fire pits, safe and visible children's playground, very clean public washroom/shower, small store and laundry facilities as well as a dumping station. McGovern's RV & Marine Campground is within walking distance of the TARA Centre, the Wild Horse Casino & Lounge and the Pines Family Restaurant as well as the Peace Country Archers facility, Grande Prairie Minor Baseball diamonds, Lewis Hawkes Pavilion, Drysdale Centre and Clarkson Hall. Grande Sunset Outdoor Theatre, featuring weekend movies spring and summer, is located across the road from the campground.
Features & Amenities
- Full service sites complete with power, water & sewer (dumping station and mobile service for longer-term rentals)
- Free wifi
- 30 amp electrical service
- Clean public restrooms
- Modern/clean shower facilities no extra charge
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic tables, fire pits & firewood
- Walking distance from The Pines Restaurant & Casino and Pines Family Restaurant
- Between two championship golf courses
- Archery range
- Walking/running path
- Horse trails
- Short drive to centre of city
- Best weekly and monthly rates (power included) in Grande Prairie area
For more information contact Campground Manager Owen Terry:
CAMPGROUND RULES AND COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- Quiet time is 11 P.M – 7 A.M.
- Long-term sites must be paid by the first of each month
- All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times - clean-up after your dog
- Leaving your pet locked up in your camper or vehicle during long periods away is prohibited
- One vehicle and one camp unit allowed per site unless otherwise approved
- Maintenance of vehicles or equipment is prohibited at your site
- Campground and amenities are for REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY
- Only individuals of the SAME FAMILY allowed at your campsite
- Dumping of waste tanks onto the campsite is prohibited
- Notify the campground manager if your tanks require pumping - 780 933-1464
- Tank pumping will be conducted every Friday morning
- Practice the TWO-METRE SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times
- Place all waste into the waste bins closest to your campsite
- Checkout time is 12 noon and check-in time is 1 p.m.
- Campfires allowed in provided pits only - unless fire bans are on
- Speed Limit is 15 km/hr.
Failure to adhere to the rules may result in your removal from the campground.
- Wash and sanitize hands before and after visiting shared amenities with high-touch surfaces such as waste bins, washrooms and dumping station
- Where and when possible utilize the washroom in your camp unit to reduce traffic in shared-use facilities
- Cover your picnic table with a cloth or table cover
- Wear sandals when utilizing the shower facility
Your campground staff is here to make your stay more safe and enjoyable so please adhere to the above conditions. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Campground Manager at 780-933-1464.
ABOUT McGOVERNS RV & MARINE
Dwain and Val McGovern got into the RV business in 1995, opening in a small graveled lot. There they worked out of a small office shack with a plastic building as the service bay. Other than the two of them they had one service man. Later they opened a parts department in a separate office trailer. They operated out of that location until 2000 when they realized the business was growing and the location was too small. They moved to the present location and put up a new building with seven bays, a parts department and sales offices. Dwain was and is always a believer in “make sure that the customer is happy” with every department in the store. Then in 2004 Dwain and Val took on the Larson boat line and McGovern’s RV and Marine was launched.
McGoverns RV & Marine is a full line Keystone dealer handling top quality Outback, Sprinter, Hideout, Bullet and many other lines. Now along with Larson boat they handle Tracker fishing and pontoon boats along with Hurricane and Fourwind motor homes by Thor.
McGoverns RV & Marine and Marine has been honored by Fleetwood industries for being their top overall travel trailer dealer in North America for 2006 and 2007 and a proud member of the Larsons Commodore Club for the past two years. Dwain and Val employ 35 to 40 people all working together to make a strong dealership.
To visit the McGoverns RV & Marine website click here.