Stabling & Arenas
The Lewis Hawkes Pavilion has been part of Evergreen Park since it opened in 1982 and the Drysdale Centre, which is attached to the Lewis Hawkes, was added later.
The buildings are heated and the Lewis Hawkes includes 68 horse stalls for year-round horse boarding. The venue also includes two indoor riding arenas that are available to the public for use on a daily basis.
Bleacher seating can be added to both buildings for anyone holding clinics or demonstrations and the Drysdale Centre features a beautiful new washroom facility and concession with a top deck viewing area.
Stabling & Arenas - Rates
Arena Rental Rates
Riding RatesYouth (12 & under): FREE
Riding Family Passes*
REQUIREMENTS FOR DROP-IN RIDERS
1. There will be two-hour time slots that will need to be pre-booked. This means you will need to be cleaned up and out before your time is up - which will help with maintaining our numbers in the arena at all times
2. All arena rules will apply.
3. Two horses per person and no groups.
4. Masks must be worn when on the ground or within six feet of another person. All users must follow all other AHS rules in place at this time.
5. There is a sign-in sheet - everyone must sign in every time!
6. Please remember to clean up and sanitize any area you touched or utilize.
7. Please remember your AEF is now due and will be required when booking.
8. Please note that this is opening for the health and wellness of your equine partners.
9. Please contact Corri Pigeau at 587-726-1083 or firstname.lastname@example.org between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. for more info.l
10. All drop-ins must pre-book. If you choose to just show up you may be refused.
11. No spectators! If you are not planning to ride please don’t come!
DRYSDALE CENTRE NOVEMBER SCHEDULE
Monday, 1: Doug Lefevbre Roping 1-3 p.m.
Tuesday, 2: Sorting 7-9 p.m.
Wednesday, 3: Doug Lefevbre Roping 1-3 p.m.
Friday, 5: Sorting 7-9 p.m.
Sunday, 7: Barrel/Pole 4-6 p.m.
Tuesday, 9: Doug Lefevbre Roping 1-3 p.m.
Wednesday, 10: Sorting 7-9 p.m.
Thursday, 11: Doug Lefevbre Roping 1-3 p.m.
Saturday, 13: Hoof Trimming Clinic 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sorting 7-9 p.m.
Sunday, 14: Hoof Triming Clinic 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Barrel/Pole 4-6 p.m.
Tuesday, 16: Doug Lefevbre Roping 1-3 p.m.
Wednesday, 17: Sorting 7-9 p.m.
Thursday, 18: Doug Lefevbre Roping 1-3 p.m.
Saturday, 20: 4-H Day 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sorting 7-9 p.m.
Sunday, 21: Barrel/Pole 4-6 p.m.
Tuesday, 23: Doug Lefevbre Roping 1-3 p.m.
Wednesday, 24: Sorting 7-9 p.m.
Thursday, 25: Doug Lefevbre Roping 1-3 p.m.
Saturday, 27: Sorting 7-9 p.m.
Sunday, 28: Barrel/Pole 4-6 p.m.
TBA when the facility opens fully.